Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I place an order?
- What exactly comes with this service?
(a) A one year license to use The Domestic Violence, Vehicle Stop, and Active Shooter modules
(b) Phase I of each module, completed by individual users, focuses on critical decision points
(c) Phase II of each module, completed by individual users, focuses on smaller decisions and related learning points
(d) Phase III of each module, completed as a member of a team, is a leader/trainer guided class that can be conducted at one time or over the course of several roll calls
(e) Downloads of Phase I and II for all registered users
(f) Access to a clean film without interactive features, a lesson plan, and a presentation to support Phase III training for each module
(g) The right to reproduce Phase III materials for agency use only
(h) Technical support in downloading and running the ACT app
(i) Learning management features that enable you to track the progress of your officers
Agencies that purchase a license for an individual product will receive the following items:
A one year license to use the product(s) purchased and the items from the list above for the product(s) purchased.
Individuals that purchase a license for any product(s) will receive the following items: A one year license to use the product(s) purchased and items (b), (c), (e), and (i) from the list above for the product(s) purchased.
- How long does it take to complete each training module?
- How do I get a certificate for completing the module?
- How much does ACT cost?
- What are the payment options?
- What is the return policy?
- Can I review the product before making a purchase decision?
- Do I have to purchase software?
- What software and system is needed to run the program?
- What are the minimum system requirements?
• G4 2 GHz, 4GB RAM
• Mac OS X v10.1+
• Explorer 8+ Firefox 2+ Chrome Safari 3+
- How long does it take to download the ACT program?
- What if I can’t get the program to run on my computer?
- What if I stop in the middle of a module before completing it?
- I lost my login information. What should I do?
- How do I contact ACT?
Director, Law Enforcement Relations,
Training & Education
Director, Sales & Marketing
Do you have a general inquiry about A-C-T? E-mail us.